Thanks to Creative Partnerships Australia, from now until 31 May ’23 your buck is doubled!
Fresh and bold, staged with attention to excellence, WAYTCo shows have dazzled WA audiences for four decades. Site-specific work, REST, became the most awarded FringeWorld show ever!
This year, as WAYTCo turns 40, we invite the WA professional and philanthropic community to invest in us. Right now, boosted by PLUS 1, every dollar you donate will be matched.
As WAYTCo member and touring performer, Adam Kelly, likes to say “Awesome Sauce!!”
Help grow WA’s future leaders and creatives!
What else do I need to know before I invest?
- Money raised will support WAYTCo’s 2023-24 programs, performances and new initiatives, all of which show attention to both access and excellence;
- We are looking for support from individual donors, trusts and foundations of all levels;
- Private giving will help us deliver on Our Goals and become less reliant on project funding;
- We want to raise at least $50,000 by 30 June 2023;
- Any and every donation is valuable and appreciated;
- Donations received between now and 31 May 2023 are doubled, through PLUS 1* – now is the time to invest and double your impact.
*up to a total value of $25,000.
For more information about the campaign, see here, and to better understand our impact WATCH THE VIDEOS BELOW.
“I get so much enjoyment from seeing young, creative people being actively engaged in the craft of communication through live theatre. I see their self confidence and pride grow and develop, no matter what part they play in bringing a story to life, and I feel better for being part of helping to make it happen.”
– Erica Smyth AC, WAYTCo Business Patron & Donor
Still have some questions? Reach out to Leah for a coffee meeting to talk about how you’d like to make a meaningful contribution to the growth and development of diverse young artists today.