Pathways Panels: Auditioning and Casting
A series of talks and conversations with industry professionals about performance practice Pathways
Auditioning and Casting
SUNDAY 23 September, 4.00-5.30pm
Join this dynamic panel of theatre and performance professionals as they discuss their own professional pathways, as well as offer tips and advice on auditioning and casting.
- Megan Carpenter, Toesox Productions
- Chantelle Iemma, Artistic Coordinator, Black Swan State Theatre Company
- Chris Peters, Artist Management Australia
- Nat Simpson, Manager, Artist Management Australia
Location: Large Meeting Room, Level One, King Street Arts Centre, 357 Murray Street, Perth
We appreciate an RSVP, but drop-ins are welcome too.
PREVIOUS PANELS INCLUDE
Arts Festival Directors
Sunday 14 January 1:30pm-3pm.
A unique gathering of WA's Arts Festival Directors. Sharing in the one room, their origins of their practice and their appraisal of the West Australian Festival landscape.
- Wendy Martin - Artistic Director, Perth Festival
- Amber Hassler - Festival Director, Fringe World
- Sarah Rowbottam - Producer/Co-Curator, Proximity Festival
- Alexandra Biddle - Operations Manager, Awesome Festival
THE ARTISTIC DIRECTORS
SUNDAY 17TH OF DECEMBER 2PM-3:30PM
- Matt Edgerton - Barking Gecko Theatre Company
- Kyle Morrison - Yirra Yaakin
- Tim Watts - The Last Great Hunt
westERN australian playwrights
sunday 12 november 2017 2:30pm-4:30pm
- Will O'Mahony
- Jeffrey Jay Fowler
- Hellie Turner
- Izzy McDonald
- Mararo Wangai
- Paige Gibbs
Performance Training pathways
Saturday 9 september 2017 3-5pm
- Dr Frances Barbe : Course Coordinator, Bachelor of Performing Arts WAAPA
- Dr Leah Mercer : Head of Department, Humanities, Curtin University. Teaches the Theatre Arts course at Curtin University. Director, deviser and writer
- Joe Lui : Artist, director, designer
- Hannah Davidson : WAAPA student and WAYTCo Youth Advisory Panel member.